Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

I had the most wonderful birthday! Chris treated me like a princess all day! He is always super good to me, but today we did everything I wanted and he did it with a smile. : ) He got me and my parents tickets to go see the play, "Wicked"! It was super awesome. I loved it! Chris loved it too, which made me happy. My parents drove all the way over here for ONE day just to be with me to celebrate my day of birth! I also got to go shopping and my parents bought me these amazing soft leather sandals that I love! And of course the day was full of amazingly delicious food. Which is always a plus!

All in all, I would say it was a great day! Happy birthday to me!

Oh! And thanks mom for birthing me. I know that was painful, "but totally worth it."

My family is so awesome! I loved getting birthday wishes right as it turned 12am!


No comments:

Post a Comment