Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Family Quotes

"I want to be a dad so the mom can drive the car all the time."
-Makai

Makai- "When I gwow up, I wanna be a nowmal human beein like you"

Roy: How do you make kids humble?
Lexie: I don't even know what humble means. That's how bad you're failing.                                                        

Roy shared this quote from Lexie on groupMe
"Lexie- I want to be a salesman, but I want to sell real stuff, not the imaginary gift card thingies like you."
Lexie: GroupMe is no longer safe, I forgot what they were freaking called. Gosh dad. No hugs for you.

Joe and anne got a tent for one of their wedding presents
Tracy- That tent doesn't look big enough for you and all your children..
Tracy-But Its good for making them


Chelsea: if God tried to take you away from me I'd be like "tough tiddles you promised and I made a covanent now give him back"
Chris: that's awesome! *hug* but what is tiddles? 
Chelsea: idk but it was God so I didn't want to swear.  


Tracy- "cookies are evil. They're Satans food!"
Rachel- "why does Satan get all the good food?!"

Roy- I love scraping the bathtub grime with my soggy bagels. Yummers!
Brandon- haha which bagels are you referring to?

Brandon-  I would like for all of you to turn ur attention to me instead of joe and Anne

Brandon- Ok. Too much attention. I feel awkward. I change my mind. Leave me alone. Stop looking at me.

Brandon-  I made a horrible mistake. I have stepped out of my comfort zone and now I can't find it.

Roy-  I have to say this: I am more than a little disappointed that Anne did not ask for my permission to take Joseph's hand in marriage.
Anne-  Roy. I meant to get your blessing. I was afraid you'd say no, so I didn't ask. Roy.... Could I have Joe's hand in marriage?

Lexi- um hi it's 11 year old lexie
Aubs- lexie, if your have any questions feels free to ask. In person, not here (GroupMe)
Josh- MAYBE WE CAN HELP AUBS? 
Lexie- No nope no way NO
Aubs- that's okay josh I got this. Besides- don't you remember who answered all your questions, before.....ya know?

Roy- I miss Chris and Chelsea, but will i recgonize them with their tans? It's been so long. Hold me.  

Roy- Josie and Makai won't stop singing "head shoulders, knees and poop; knees and poop, knees and poop."


Steven: Ya..I'm working on building Jamie Foxx a court right now. No big.
Tracy: Wow. Cool. I was goin to ask who she was but I googled it and it's a black man

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete