Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tracy and the scary Smoker and weeds

My interesting story I just had to share.

Sooo, after dinner at about 7:00 this evening I decided to do a little yard work. I didn't want to waste an empty green can since trash day was tomorrow. It is a beautiful full moon lit night. Perfect evening for yard work. I started getting a little carried away. I started pulling out all the weed infested bushes between our yard and the neighbors yard. I'm not quite sure where the line actually is that separates our two yards, but knew they would be thrilled that I was cleaning things up. My poor little muscles, that the jones' always make fun of, were getting weaker and weaker. I came across some incredible obstacles. But I kept plugging away. I had to now. What would the neighbors think in the morning? They don't even like us. hmm. "They'll be so happy. This has needed to be done", I kept thinking. So nobody is outside, but little ole' me. Just me. All of a sudden I started smelling cigarette smoke very strong. I looked around and nobody was anywhere!!!! Somebody was watching me and just pulled out a smoke.... It is probably a rapist!!!!! I dropped the shovel and ran in the house as fast as I could!! Slammed the door and locked it! I'm alive and have not been violated. That's good. I made Dan come back outside with me to at least put the trash can on the street for me. He looked around and said "WHAT DID YOU DO??!!!! What are the neighbors going to think?!!! Ya well.. hahaha. Wow. Just had to share my story and ask for your prayers to soften our neighbors hearts. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment